Prom hair and advice

Most girls know what its like to prepare for a prom. Whether or not you've already had yours or your getting ready for it, it can be a stressful time. It may feel like a competition, who will have the best dress? Who's hair and make-up is going to stand out the most? Just remember you don't need to spend the most to look the best!

However, even though I didn't spend a lot on my prom the thing that cost the most for me was my hair. Now im not lucky enough to have long lovely hair at the moment so I had to invest in some Double Weft Clip in Remy Human Hair Extensions by Cliphair ( link will be below). I can honestly say they are the best extensions I have ever brought I ordered mine in the 20" Cherry/plum colour #530. This provided me with 170g of hair and it blended so well and looked stunning.


Now on to the colour. I had a lot of trouble trying to get to the perfect hair for prom. I am the type of person that likes to stand out when it comes to my hair colour so I went for a bright red with a hint of pink, but it wasn't so easy. When I found out LIVE color XXL came out with an Ultra Bright range I instantly thought by putting the Shocking Pink 93' on my normal red hair that it would achieve the colour I wanted. But to my surprise it came out purple. 




 

As you can see it wasn't the vibrant Ariana Grade pinky red hair that I had hoped for,instead it was purple and left a lot of mess. After a lot of stressing out and a few tears later I had to wait 4 days until I could dye it again. After the 4th day had passed I put another Shocking Pink colour on it and a Live color XXL Ultra Brights Raspberry Rebel on top and it was finally the colour I wanted! When my extensions came it felt like everything had fallen into place because my hair and the extensions were the exact same colour.



 

Prom was one of the best nights of my life and I will never forget it. After all the mess I finally got my ideal colour.

Advice: Research the colour you want before spending all the money on products you might end up not needing and learn from my mistakes! 

 
Here are the links to the product I mentioned;





Twitter: @everythingsmegs

Comments

  1. Leave any comments about what you thought of the post and future blogs you would like to see :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty! Love the hair too I'm glad it worked out how you wanted it too :) xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you and yeah finally after all the money and hair dye was brought it finally went the right way hehe :) xxx

      Delete

  3. Remember to check out my twitter and facebook:

    Twitter: http://twitter.com/EverythingsMegs

    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/everythingsmegsy?refid=17

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts